Saturday, October 01, 2005

My Secret Phone Call-Oct 4

When I asked for Top Secret packages, I was expecting chocolates and cool colored pens. What I didn't expect to get was a "Top Secret phone call!"

The fellow I referred to earlier who had us all dancing up and down and doing silly things on stage in Phoenix, Mark Joyner, replied to my blog post about a secret phone call he's going to be doing exclusively for members of Simpleology.

Mark just released his new book (which I already ordered) called "The Irresistable Offer. It's all about the art of getting what you want in all areas of your life. Mark will be interviewed by Joe Vitale, one of the world's top marketers, so it's a chance to hear both of them on one call! (What I like to cal a double whammy!)

Register for the Tuesday, Oct 4 call here
http://bmdrazga.simpleology.com/

I'm practicing "Law 4" of Mark's Simpleology course right now.
Last week, I was more productive than I've been in months just by following Mark's course! (How's THAT For a testimonial?)

And yes, I am trying to entice you to go there because I know it's going to do you a lot of good.
And Mark - next time you reply to one of my blog posts read the instructions! You were supposed to send something in the *mail*. ;-)

Rememer.. NEVER stop learning and growing!
This call and Mark's course are free, so you have NOTHING to lose.
Listen in http://bmdrazga.simpleology.com/

To Your Success,
Barbara

1 comment:

Bunnyslipper Business said...

Marsha,
Thanks for the feedback, but I just met Mark at an event two weeks ago and was so impressed with him and his studies that I immediately signed up for his course. It's flattering that he reads my blog, naturally, but we are not close friends. Yet ;-)