Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Send me a secret package!

Vickie of www.Cranialaerobics.com sent me a great idea for having some fun with the rumor mill here in little Anthem, AZ.
She recommends that I have people mail me something in a brown paper wrapper with CONFIDENTIAL / TOP SECURITY CLEARANCE ONLY stamped all over it in an official manner.

I use a local mail box service where they sort the mail by hand and a lot of locals use that service too, so word will get out as I start receiving things.

If you’re game, send me anything. Here are some ideas:
- A photo of yourself
- dark chocolate
- a fun braingame
- anything stationary-related (I love office supplies)
- a cool pen
- stickers (I’m a sticker-holic)
- a cool book
- a CD with jazz or salsa
- anything dance related
- scented candle
- broach
- crafty stuff
- anything home-made
The lumpier the package, them more attention it will get! Be creative!

If you send me something cool in this manner, I’ll gift you my “Internet Business Basic, and Beyond Workbook” in PDF format (sells for $297!). Be sure to include your name and email address in the package.

Have fun! I look forward to seeing your ideas!

Barbara Drazga
3434 W. Anthem Way
Suite 118-481
Anthem, AZ 85086

No comments: