Friday, March 17, 2006

My St. Patty's Day Gift to You

You've likely heard about the newest real estate craze, the condo-conversion.
Well, I am now the owner of a "cat-conversion."
You've heard me talk about my psycho cat, Scooter in earlier posts. Last week, scooter had his tail amputated.

His reaction to this traumatic event was an inspiration to me, and likely to you. Aside from one bad day of pain, this now-tailless cat was romping around the house a day after his tail was lopped off. Amazing.
Feeling totally guilty about having to take the tail off to prevent the spreading of a tumor on it, I showered him with affection and mushy food. He purred with enthusiasm to all of my efforts, feeding my guilt of putting him through the ordeal.

Don't worry, there are no side effects of losing the tail, other than decreased balance. But at 16 pounds, he didn't have much balance to begin with. And now instead of wagging his tail at me, he simply wags his stump.

So although Scooter (aka "Stumpy") is not Irish, I dedicate this posting and the following gift to you on his behalf. Take a lesson from him... stay positive in the face of adversity.
And purr any chance you get :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In unpacking from my move to Arizona (yes, I'm STILL emptying boxes), I ran across 20 CD sets of the Bunnyslipper Bootcamp audios - a full 22 hours of business success training.

This set normally sells for $89. I'm offering the last 20 sets for just $49 each - that comes to $2.23 cents per hour of training!
Order Yours

AND, I'll throw in a copy of Jeanette Cates' book "Online Success Tactics-101 Ways to Build Your Small Business." - $15 Value
Jeanette, is 'The Technology Tamers' and one of the speakers at Bunnyslipper where she showed attendees how to start an online business from scratch in 3 hours.

You can see the entire speaker lineup here: http://www.bunnyslipperbootcamp.com

I've only got 20 and I'm not duplicating more, so get your set now.
Happy St. Patrick's!!
Barbara Drazga

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!